Ad Creation Process
Check out our video tutorial HERE!
Creative Sets: allow you to easily create every type and size of ad in one batch upload. Creative sets should be the same concept.
To Create Ads:
- Select the Campaign
- Click the "Ads" Tab
- Select "Create Ads"
- Name the Creative Set
- Drag and Drop Assets: Upload will start automatically
- Select Ad Templates: Ad templates should auto populate with the assets you have available. To see required template assets see Ad Specs Support Page.
- To Preview an Ad: Click on the magnifying glass when the template has all required assets in it.
Drag & Drop Assets:
Preview an Ad:
- Ad Types: Video ads are highly recommended to yield best results for your campaigns. Graphic ads are still good to include as incremental units to achieve more scale.
- Badges: Creatives must have OS specific badges (e.g iTunes store badge only for iOS & Google Play store badge only for Android) OR no badges at all.
- Content: AppLovin does NOT allow depictions of: violence, drug use, or nudity. Ads must also have clear branding and CTAs (e.g. “Download Now”, “Play Now”).
- Best Practices: Have at least 2 - 3 ad concepts. Refresh ads every 2 - 3 weeks. New ads must be uploaded in a new creative set.
Please note that advanced targeting is additive to the targeting on the [Edit Targets] page in your campaign setup.
- Language Targeting: target localized ads for highest performance.
- Country Targeting: only use country targeting if language targeting doesn't cover your use case.